Clients staying at The Residence are bound to clear guidelines which need to be respected when choosing this accommodation option. Please read the points listed below to clearly understand that our regulations must be adhered to. Due to the nature of this accommodation type that apartments may be shared, it is imperative that your room mates are respected.
- Persons booking an apartment must be at least 18 years of age.
- Persons taking this accommodation option must leave a €50 deposit on arrival. This is returned to the client on departure once the apartment has been inspected and keys have been returned.
- Check in time is not earlier than 14.00 on the day of arrival unless specifically
- requested and check out time is at 11:00.
- The pool is open daily between May – October from 9:30 – 18:00 hrs.
- Upon check in guests are to inspect the apartment. Should anything be broken they are
- to report the details to The Duty Manager in the reception or inlingua within 24 hours.
- A set of sheets per bed and a set of towels are included in the price.
An apartment may have 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms. There is 1 bathroom for every 4 clients
sharing an apartment. Students of different gender will not be allowed to share the same
apartment, unless requested otherwise.
- Under no circumstances are persons allowed to invite people who are not booked with
- inlingua into the apartments.
- Furniture/beds are not be moved around by persons staying in a shared apartment.
- The duty Manager at The Residence is entitled to inspect the apartment whenever
- necessary. Visits are carried out on a daily basis.
- Towels provided are NOT to be used in the pool area.
- Please adhere to our no smoking policy in the apartments.
- Accumulation of rubbish is unacceptable, please place in the bins provided on a daily
- basis. You must provide your own garbage bags.
- There is a no noise policy after 11:00 pm. Students disturbing others will be penalised!
- The Residence staff will ensure that students behave according to the guidelines as indicate in this document.
- We are not liable for any claims against theft from The Residence. We recommend that clients take out a travel insurance to protect themselves against any losses during their stay. Every claim must be backed up by a police report from the local police.
Code of Conduct
- Each person will receive a key and will be responsible for returning the key at the end
- of the stay.
- Persons are expected to keep their apartment clean and tidy at all times. Furniture is to
- be respected and maintained. Failure to do so will result in your deposit being retained
- Any valuables are the responsibility of the person. We will not take responsibility for
- any personal items said to have gone missing from the apartment. Please ensure that
- cameras/laptops/ipods etc are covered by an insurance prior to arrival. Travel insurance
- is strongly recommended.
- Breakages or broken equipment must be reported in writing to The Duty Manager as
- soon as identified.
- The entrance to the apartment and the common areas are to be respected at all times.
- Noise or any other disturbances are strictly forbidden.
- Persons who cause serious disturbances to the neighbours will be evicted and in these
- cases no refunds will be given.
- Persons may not hang towels from balconies, may not play loud music, and may not
- have parties.
- Clients are to keep their rooms tidy and to ensure that they do not damage their rooms.
- Any damage caused to an apartment will have to be paid for by the students prior to
Laundry and Cleaning
- A 24 hr coin operated launderette is available 400 meters away from the Residence
- We provide a weekly maid service and a mid-week linen change.
- In standard season the reception is open during office hours. A 24hr emergency line is available should the clients need anything out of office hours (+356) 9936 0031
- A 24hr reception will be operated in high season from mid June till mid September
The Residence is committed to offering quality apartments. Should anyone encounter any problems with their apartment The Duty Manager will endeavor to solve the problem within 48 hours of receipt of a written complaint. Should we be unable to resolve any valid complaint within 48 hours, The Duty Manager will do everything possible to change the person’s accommodation immediately.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Residence St.Julians